Friday, November 13, 2015

From Aunt Diane Richards

Dear Kim,
From day one you have been a blessing to your family and friends.  You are such a special young woman!

I still remember one of the incidences when you were just a wee girl and Uncle Steve and I visited. We watched with delight and admiration as you climbed the the steps up to the diving board to jump into the water.  Uncle Steve with his great sense of humor referred to you as an animated clothespin because you were so tiny!!  Yes, so tiny and yet so fearless!   That spirit of freedom has spilled over into countless areas of your life and allowed you to reach out to others with no reservations.  The Lord has blessed you with a loving heart that knows no boundaries!

And I cannot end without saying that you shared a birthday with someone very dear to me, your Uncle Steve who was the love of my life.  What a blessed hope and assurance that one day we shall all be united again!!  I love you, dear Kim!  Happy Birthday and keep looking up!!

Love,

Aunt Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment