Monday, November 23, 2015

From Tracy Manson

Dear Kim,

I have so enjoyed getting to know you better this last year on Women's Ministry Team. I admire you for so many reasons. You are one of the most compassionate and caring people I know. You go above and beyond in loving people who are on the margins. You are a faithful servant of Jesus in your dedication to the ushers ministry and women's ministry (where I get to see you in action:) You are always smiling and gracious, and it's a pleasure to be in your presence. If there were more people like you in the world it would be much improved. I'm privileged to know you!

Happy Birthday! And may this next decade of your life be one of happiness, adventure, peace, fruitful ministry, and growth in the knowledge of our Lord!

May God richly bless you!
Your friend,
Tracy Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment