Monday, November 23, 2015

From Nancy Jesudass

Dear Kim,
  Thinking of you today with wonderful memories of a person you have been to me and my family. You had served Logos for a few years, assisting Moses and me while we were in mission of reaching out to Muslims in CA. I remembered how you were giving yourself so sacrificially just like your mother and like Jesus! Soon after I met your mother Geri you invited me over to your home in Alta Loma.
It was for a surprise private tea you set up in the dining room just for your mom and I. What a surprise when your Mom got up, and there I was at the dining room table! You wanted to give us an opportunity to visit without any interruptions. After serving, you left so we could be alone. I became a part of the Weirich family, and your mom has been one of my closest friends. Thank you, Kim, for the encouragement and memory of that time.
  Thank you being a blessing to me personally, Kim !
Happy Birthday Kimberly !!
     Love you,
      Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment