Monday, November 23, 2015

From Catherine Nesbitt Anderson

Kim, Growing up and being one of your little cousins was always fun and a blessing! You were always so mature in my eyes and yet so kind, sweet, and caring too! As I got older and still got to be around you some, I was always in amazement at your sheer efficiency in everything you set your hand to, and everything done with a smile. So like your Mama in all the gracious, kind, and considerate ways you are to make people feel welcome, loved, and cared for. You've always had a great sense of humor and have always been so bright. I look at pictures of you now on Facebook and have a really hard time believing you are 50! You've got to be the youngest 50 I've ever seen, and my family assures me you are still just as energetic! I would actually like to know you better now that we are both older, and I pray with all my heart that not only this Birthday will be very special for you, but this whole year ahead will be the most wonderful and exciting of your young life!!  God bless you and I love you!!  Love, Catherine Nesbitt Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment