Sunday, November 22, 2015

From Kathe

Happy 50th Birthday, Kim

You have been such a big influence to me since we met way back in the 80's at Mt. SAC. I really miss those days that we used to hang out when we were young girls. Those were precious times. I have always admired you for your faith, confidence, and your genuine sweetness. You are absolutely just a lovely woman and person. I will always love you! No matter how much time goes by that we haven't had the chance to see each other or talk, I will always love you. You have always been special in my life. I have always appreciated your friendship and how you have loved and supported me through out my ups and downs over the last 25 years. Your prayers have always been uplifting.

Remember 50 is only a number. I just turned 50, too, and 50 is nifty, ha!  :)  
We are much wiser at 50 than when we were 20, 30, or 40. Hopefully stronger and more confident, too. You are a blessing to so many people. I hope you are feeling the uplifting love and happiness for your special day with all of your special friends and family celebrating your life.

Happy 50th Birthday, Kim

Love, Kathe

No comments:

Post a Comment