Sunday, November 22, 2015

From Ruth Mangalwadi

Kim
Kim I wish you God's best.
Happy Birthday - you are a very youthful 50. You easily look a decade younger!
You have blessed me with a huge gift - for which I am very grateful
I could not have in my wildest dreams thought of such a gift
You have been very patient with me
Whenever I have needed to travel you have helped me.  Even as the gates of your plane closed you went on line and looked up an alternate flight.  Otherwise I would have been stranded for 24 hours

It was so nice to meet up in Israel
Very special to make memories together - such as walking down the streets of Israel waving at the people gathered along the way.
Kim you are very special not just to me but also to so many you faithfully and quietly take to church not as a chore but so cheerfully and you actually look forward to doing it!

Then there are all the fancy meals we have had at your beautiful home both indoors and outside.  Always so well presented -with  perfection and beauty.

Kim thank you and God bless you and you know my prayer for you always !!!!!
Love you lots precious Kim
And your dear family
Happy Birthday


Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment