Friday, November 6, 2015

From the Kistlers

Dearest Kim,
            Happy fiftieth birthday!!! It is hard to believe that the adorable little girl I first met at Claremont Bible Chapel  is turning 50.  I remember all the  older girls at Sunday School fighting over who got to hold you. (Kathy Claussen always seemed to win).
            You have always been such a joy to be around. Your love for all people and zest for life is contagious. Your love for the Lord is very evident.
            I still have the picture of you and Penny Profit (have no idea how to spell her married name), with my husband who was dressed as cupid for Western's Valentine banquet. You looked like you were having fun and I think that summarizes your life. You REALLY enjoy life that God has given you.
            It was so fun seeing you last year when you were in the Springs. You hadn't changed one bit. (Do you ever age)????
            Praying that your birthday is as wonderful as you.
We love you!!!
Love,
 Susan Kistler


P.S. Tim says happy birthday and how did you get so old?? I reminded him that he was even older!!! (He'll be 60 in two years).

No comments:

Post a Comment