Tuesday, November 24, 2015

From Kristie Foster (just got it 5 mins ago!)

Kim! You are a wonderful woman of God and I'm thankful God put us in each other's lives! You have a joy in being in His creation that's contagious from gardening and having dirt from your toes to your nose to flying and getting to know each person God puts in your path. It spurs me on to love others more intentionally when I see you take the time to find just the right gift for someone or put a time together with someone in a way that will bless them. I have to laugh when someone makes a comment about flight attendants not having a lot of education. I share about you flying with your masters because it's what you love to do. Most of all, I'm thankful for our many long and short chats. I love you! Kristie Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment