Monday, November 23, 2015

From Kim Le


So Very Dear Kimberly,

CONGRATULATIONS on your 50th!
Wish I could be there to take you out for a special celebration!

I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for His provision of places to live wherever He has taken me all around the world.  However, I admit with JOY that living at your home during the first 4 years of my study at Biola had been the best J! It was truly home sweet home! I could truly…sleep well, study hard, work efficiently, exercise almost daily on my rebounder, appreciate your lovely touch of decoration and gorgeous orchids, enjoy your beautiful and your exquisite garden (my favorite place for relaxing, reading my Bible, spending time with God, as well as relishing meals by myself or with friends), prepare healthy meals and share them with you (and you appreciate my foods, too J!), etc…etc…. Thank you, dear Kim, for your love shown to people and me through your hospitality as well as in how your home was planned out, organized, and well-kept.

How can I say thank you enough, again, dear Kim for your generous heart in hosting my private graduation celebration from Biola in your lovely garden—what a dream place to share the special day of my life with my precious dear friends!

The Lord has lovingly put our paths crossed and you have tenderly welcomed me to your heart and your home! I will always treasure you as my God-sent friend and faithful, loving sister-in-Christ!

Blessings…Blessings…Blessings from our Heavenly Father, King Jesus, and Mighty Spirit upon you!

My deep gratitude and love to you! Miss you lots!

Kim Le  

No comments:

Post a Comment